Grid is great for graphing or really anything that loves horizontal and vertical lines. A standard quad grid – gray lines make four squares per square inch.
Based on standard 8 ½ x 11 inch paper (like a spiral notebook or loose leaf paper) the Classic is our biggest notebook with lots of room for your biggest thoughts. Without a spiral holding it together, it slides easily into a pocket-folder, a bag or even a laptop sleeve.
Why we love it
Perfect for math, lists, sketches and games. Does it make equations easier? We think so!
- Made from recycled paper and fully recyclable.
- High quality (70 GSM) ivory writing paper for minimal bleed and smooth writing in pen or pencil.
- 40 sheets per notebook (just enough, but not too much!)
- Heavy weight kraft cover, perfect for doodles, stickers or left as it is. 300 GSM.
- Left handed? Reverse the notebook to keep the spine to the right for easier writing.
- White tape binding reinforces stitching and makes for easy labeling.
- Love three ring binders? Add holes to any notebook for easy storage - make the request in Checkout.
Classic (8.5x11") Grid Notebook
All Sales Final.